Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: How can get the flash stream? Last replied to: June 12, 2012, 3:15 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by kevinLo Message # 1     Posted at March 5, 2012, 10:08 am,     subject: How can get the flash stream?  
Registration date: September 3, 2011

Dear all

Which soft can get the flash stream? such as http://www.bbnradio.org/jwplayer/players/browsers/english.htm  and  http://www.bbnradio.org/jwplayer/players/browsers/TraditionalChinese.htm

Best regard

kevinLo 

Posted by OnlyHuman Message # 2     Posted at April 21, 2012, 9:49 am,     subject: How can get the flash stream?  
Registration date: April 21, 2012

I have no problems listening to that kind of streams on the computer.
But is there a posibility to get them on the internet radio (mine's a dnt IPmicro)?
I've noticed recently, that many Chinese online radio stations changed their way of streaming to flash.
If a lot of stations follow that example, my internet radio will one day be just an ordinary radio after all.

Has anybody got a clue?
OnlyHuman

Posted by kevinLo Message # 3     Posted at April 21, 2012, 10:42 am,     subject: How can get the flash stream?  

I don't know how to get the WMA\RA\MP3......URL from a flash player website,Can anybody help?which soft can get the WMA\RA\MP3 ......URL from a flash website?

Many thanks in advance.

Best RGDS

kevinLo 

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at June 8, 2012, 7:33 am,     subject: How can get the flash stream?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

To get stream url's you could use a program called "URL Snooper"
This will show that the BBN stream is rtmp://cp157243.live.edgefcs.net/live
We have RTMP stream support in the Listenlive firmware on the SkyTC based devices this does work for some streams but not for all yet. Still need to do some work on that.
I am not sure how well RTMP works with Penbex devices. I think it does not.
Besides RTMP streams there are often streams that are not available via their website to the general public. Finding these is much harder.

~W.

Posted by kevinLo Message # 5     Posted at June 12, 2012, 3:15 am,     subject: How can get the flash stream?  

Dear Mr. William

Thanks for your help.

Best regard

kevinLo