Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Penbex Radio device analysis Topic: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117? Last replied to: July 28, 2013, 9:11 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by bleore Message # 1     Posted at July 8, 2013, 4:14 am,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: July 7, 2013

Noticed something strange with the Centrios 1315117 today.  Even though it appears to have room for 20 internet radio station presets, I can only seem to store 10 of them. 

Any advice on how I might store more than 10 stations?

I'm using the latest 2.0.0.18 Build 1822 firmware.

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at July 8, 2013, 7:31 am,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Hello, the 1.x firmwares have room for 20 favorites. The 2.x firmwares only have 10.
With the patched firmware we have created an alternative to this.
You can use your account here to create a list of favorites.
Under the "user settings" tab on top of this page, Make sure you answered "yes" to the question if you use a Penbex radio. (which you have,I checked)
You username is then added to the list and files are created on the server for your radio.

The on the Centrios go tu world radio, in the selection of continents you will see Africa, Asia, Caribbean etc.. and "MyFavorites"
Select MyFavorites and pick your username from the list. You will then see all the favorite stations you selected on this server.

Posted by Pitbull Message # 3     Posted at July 10, 2013, 6:46 pm,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: July 2, 2013

Hello!

Ça marche pas pour moi.

I have the last firmware 2.0.0.18 but on my Centrios in world radio, i don,t have the country choice
And in favourite file, i don,t see my Username And no favorites stations I selected on this site.

What can I do to have m'y favorites in World Radio.

Thanks!

(Last Edited by Pitbull on July 28, 2013, 9:12 pm)

Posted by RXMAN Message # 4     Posted at July 28, 2013, 5:02 pm,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: July 28, 2013

Hello Penbex; I have the same device. I put stations in my favourites on this website but they are not showing up on my radio. It says "Service not Available"

Thankyou for your help.

best Regards

Posted by RXMAN Message # 5     Posted at July 28, 2013, 6:06 pm,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: July 28, 2013

Hello Penbex;

I just checked my Centrios device and it is now working like a charm! Thankyou for the firmware! Without the firmware my device would not work!

Best Regards;

Andrew

Posted by Pitbull Message # 6     Posted at July 28, 2013, 9:11 pm,     subject: How many internet station favorites can be stored on the Centrios 1315117?  
Registration date: July 2, 2013

Quote:
Hello!

Ça marche pas pour moi.

I have the last firmware 2.0.0.18 but on my Centrios in world radio, i don,t have the country choice
And in favourite file, i don,t see my Username And no favorites stations I selected on this site.

What can I do to have m'y favorites in World Radio.

Thanks!