Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: Currently unsupported players Topic: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it? Last replied to: January 27, 2016, 6:25 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by finitol Message # 1     Posted at June 28, 2014, 12:33 am,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  
Registration date: June 9, 2014

Hi! I'm owner of a sagemcom rm50.

This user experience  is horrible so...is possible to get listenlive firmware to it?

maybe  penbex type?

Thanks in advance

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at June 29, 2014, 10:32 am,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Hello,

I did a quick check and it should be possible to run a modified version of the listenlive firmware on a Sagemcom RM50.
However, I first would need to get my hands on one and do some testing.
I will see if I can find a cheap RM50 in NL..

~William 

Posted by finitol Message # 3     Posted at June 30, 2014, 10:09 pm,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  

Great william!!

I'm looking forward to get it on my RM50, and, surely for many many other

Posted by finitol Message # 4     Posted at June 24, 2015, 8:47 am,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  

Hi william!!

What about posibilities to get listenlive on Sagecom RM50?

Are this idea on your head yet?

Let me know, please i'm still very interested.

Thanks a lot!!

Posted by penbex Message # 5     Posted at June 24, 2015, 9:52 am,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  

No access to a RM50.. so I dont expect anything for it.

Posted by satman Message # 6     Posted at August 4, 2015, 5:43 pm,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  
Registration date: August 4, 2015

Hi Wiliam,
a few days ago I bought a RM50 and I am in Netherlands. So I can let you check this radio.
We can make apointment, send me a mesage to frijerz@gmail.com please.

Posted by penbex Message # 7     Posted at January 27, 2016, 6:25 pm,     subject: sagemcom RM50. is possible to get listenlive firm to it?  

A long time ago I would have gladly done this.
Currently I do not have enough time for it and this model is not popular anymore, so not that many people would benefit from a nice firmware upgrade.

Maybe there is an interest from some users as a joint project to get a Raspberry Pi (maybe even the tiny one) + small touch screen working as internet radio..
We could then compile the listenlive firmware for that..

Cheaper, faster, easier and a nicer end product..?

(Last Edited by penbex on January 27, 2016, 6:28 pm)