Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Penbex Radio modified firmware forum Topic: Help Odys i-net music box Last replied to: January 3, 2018, 10:49 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by robink Message # 1     Posted at July 4, 2014, 9:56 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  
Registration date: September 9, 2013

Is there any way to restore original bootloader Odys i-net.
Can anyone have it?
Now when you connect the USB cable the computer does not see storage.
What to do to use it again? Telnet itp?
I used KW-1004 from Centrios_Akira _update.zip file and I have a problem with the rotated image on the display 180.
Please help.
I am of Polish.
My device is: ODYS i-net music box

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at July 4, 2014, 10:04 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

There is no known way to restore the odys bootloader.
The instructions were clear you should not have done the change.
I am looking at making a bootloader that fixes the issue but due to limited time this is not ready yet.

Posted by robink Message # 3     Posted at January 14, 2015, 4:19 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

Please help me with restoring settings 

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at January 14, 2015, 4:43 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

Sorry, but what you need does not exist. We never got hold of  the bootloaders for most of the brands.

The company is gone and the old employees are not responding.
It would require to change the bootloader with one that sets the screen in the right position.
However, we do not know what would set the screen.

Posted by robink Message # 5     Posted at February 11, 2016, 8:05 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

please help up post odys bootloader

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at February 13, 2016, 8:53 am,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

I dont think anyone has it.. get a working odys and dump the bootloader directly from the flash chip.. then write it to your damaged odys..

Posted by robink Message # 7     Posted at January 3, 2018, 8:19 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

or maybe it was possible to obtain a bootloader for odys?

Posted by penbex Message # 8     Posted at January 3, 2018, 10:49 pm,     subject: Help Odys i-net music box  

No one has that.. 
Get a working odys and dump the bootloader..