Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: BBC World Service Last replied to: November 13, 2014, 7:12 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by koljalanger Message # 1     Posted at November 6, 2014, 8:51 pm,     subject: BBC World Service  
Registration date: November 6, 2014

Hi!

I'm new to this forum. 

I used to listen BBC World Service quite some time but since last week the station is not available anymore.
Moreover, there are at all 12 stations for BBC world in the Europe/UK section but non of them works for me. 
My device is a konig hav-ir 22. 

I already tried to add a new station with another link but failed. 
Therefore, I would appreciate a lot if someone could tell me how to add a new station or takes over the 
addition of a running BBC world service station. 

Thanks in advance, 

kolja

Posted by 00001111 Message # 2     Posted at November 8, 2014, 2:52 am,     subject: BBC World Service  
Registration date: April 8, 2013

Hi kolja

As I check,Regions > Europe > United Kingdom
BBC World Service News(20 kbps_wma) can be played in my Aigo and LookeeTV devices.in addition I added "BBC World Service (ASX)2014" and "BBC World Service (pls) 2014",they will be showed in listenlive database later.

by the way,go to website
http://www.listenlive.nl/ind_rad.php?viewcat=388
> Regions > Internet Only > Podcasts > United Kingdom(sorry for I cann't change them to Regions > Europe > United Kingdom),add
BBC World Service (mp3) and BBC World Service (WMA) to MyFavorties,they can be played in my Aigo and LookeeTV devices.

Best regards

KevinLo come from China

Posted by koljalanger Message # 3     Posted at November 11, 2014, 6:31 pm,     subject: BBC World Service  

Quote:
Hi kolja

As I check,Regions > Europe > United Kingdom
BBC World Service News(20 kbps_wma) can be played in my Aigo and LookeeTV devices.in addition I added "BBC World Service (ASX)2014" and "BBC World Service (pls) 2014",they will be showed in listenlive database later.

by the way,go to website
http://www.listenlive.nl/ind_rad.php?viewcat=388
> Regions > Internet Only > Podcasts > United Kingdom(sorry for I cann't change them to Regions > Europe > United Kingdom),add
BBC World Service (mp3) and BBC World Service (WMA) to MyFavorties,they can be played in my Aigo and LookeeTV devices.

Best regards

KevinLo come from China

Hi KevinLi!

thank you very much. "BBC World Service (pls) 2014" works for me!
Really cool!

On the side, one more question: Is there any reason why I cannot find my user name in the list of  MyFavorites-accounts? I switched off and on again my konig device in order to make it update the list - without success. So, unfortunately, at the moment I'm not able to use my channels added to MyFavorites. 

Best regards, 
kolja

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at November 11, 2014, 10:56 pm,     subject: BBC World Service  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Check if you have answered "yes" to the Penbex question in user settings under device information.

Posted by koljalanger Message # 5     Posted at November 13, 2014, 7:12 pm,     subject: BBC World Service  

Great!!!

Thanks again!