Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Penbex Radio device analysis Topic: DMTECH IR5000 Update radio station Last replied to: January 28, 2015, 7:19 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by cptaburkhart Message # 1     Posted at January 24, 2015, 3:44 pm,     subject: DMTECH IR5000 Update radio station  
Registration date: January 14, 2015

After buying the DMTECH IR5000 and updating the radio with the current firmware and reseting the radio, I am not able to listen to most of the German radio stations. For example I´m trying to listen to radio Hamburg - without success. I added a new station "Radio Hamburg 103.6" with the current URL. The station is updated on listenlive.nl - the problem is, that the new station is not shown on my internet radio IR5000. What has to be done, to listen to the new station on the DMTECH IR5000?

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 28, 2015, 7:19 pm,     subject: DMTECH IR5000 Update radio station  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

First of all, keep in mind that you are using a device that was created long ago.. the company has been out of business since early 2011..

So it does not play the latest stream types.

All you can do is find a stream type that works and add it to the database or update an existing entry.
It will take some time before new streams are approved and processed throughout the system.