Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: ListenLive Firmware development Topic: upnp not detected? Last replied to: August 12, 2015, 1:04 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by drdr Message # 1     Posted at August 11, 2015, 10:24 pm,     subject: upnp not detected?  
Registration date: January 22, 2013

My Otek with the latest LL (1.52) firmware finds my PC's UPNP, but not other UPNP servers. I did a search from one of the servers and it couldn't find the radio/client.

Also Device Spy on my PC doesn't detect the Otek either. It detects my Roku, but not my Otek. I'm in the Media Player mode (I see port 1900 UDP etc being enabled when I'm in the mode).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at August 11, 2015, 11:21 pm,     subject: upnp not detected?  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Your Otek is not acting as a server and does not present itself to any other devices like that.
It only acts as a client and tries to connect to servers it detects.
It has been tested with all major UPNP servers and seems to work ok.

Posted by drdr Message # 3     Posted at August 12, 2015, 1:04 am,     subject: upnp not detected?  
Registration date: January 22, 2013

Hmm, I believe I'm only expecting it to be a client. I actually wanted to use it against the lms2upnp plugin,.so that the otek could access.the Logitech Media Server. I looked at it via Device Spy, to discount any plugin issues. 

Thanks