Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: MyFavorites and new stations missing Last replied to: August 27, 2015, 7:24 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by janti Message # 1     Posted at August 17, 2015, 7:43 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  
Registration date: March 13, 2014

I have Kinsung DC-009 with this firmware http://listenlive.nl/dlpagemod.php?file=KINGSUN-2.0.0.11.zip

Problem is that MyFavorites can not be found from radio also new added stations can not be found under Finland http://www.listenlive.nl/show.php?id=38645

What sould I do? I have tried Regerating favorites => No luck! Should I install the firmware again?

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at August 18, 2015, 6:41 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

No!, and in any case, all the radsios originating fromPenbex, like the kingsun, are fully functional again with the Original firmware

Posted by janti Message # 3     Posted at August 21, 2015, 5:35 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  

Quote:
No!, and in any case, all the radsios originating fromPenbex, like the kingsun, are fully functional again with the Original firmware

Now my nicname is can be found from MyFavourites. Now it says "Service Not Available". 
I tried regenerate MyFavourites. => No luck.

Also new stations are still missinf form World Stations.

Posted by janti Message # 4     Posted at August 25, 2015, 9:43 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  

When I go to MyFavorites it says that "Service not available".

Posted by penbex Message # 5     Posted at August 27, 2015, 5:47 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Are there any stations listed when you go to MyStations on this website?
It seems there are no stations listed and thus also nothing is forwarded to your radio..

Posted by janti Message # 6     Posted at August 27, 2015, 7:10 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  

Quote:

Are there any stations listed when you go to MyStations on this website?

There is five stations listed in MyFavorites in this website!

Posted by janti Message # 7     Posted at August 27, 2015, 7:15 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  

Now there is 6 in this website MyFavorites listing. What should I do?

Posted by janti Message # 8     Posted at August 27, 2015, 7:24 am,     subject: MyFavorites and new stations missing  

YES!! I got it working with adding 6th station to my MyFavorite list.

Some how the MyFavorite list was "locked" until I added new station to MyFavorite list. 

=> If you have same kind of problems than I had after you have followed this quide http://www.penbex.com.tw/board/message.php?id=5256 , try to add new station to your MyFavorites list to this website.