Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: how to delete favourites lists Last replied to: February 14, 2016, 11:29 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by hairydave Message # 1     Posted at January 15, 2016, 6:11 pm,     subject: how to delete favourites lists  
Registration date: March 20, 2013

i upgraded my disgo tv go and added some stations to the favourites list on the radio, but none of them connect now,so i tried deleting them on the listenlive website but theyre still on the radio(and still dead).
ive also added some new stations to my favourites on the website,but they dont show up on radio, even after pressing the update button. any help would be appreciated.

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at January 27, 2016, 6:20 pm,     subject: how to delete favourites lists  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Did you try adding a new station to your list?

The radio holds a local copy which gets updated when the cache expires..

Posted by alg2468 Message # 3     Posted at February 14, 2016, 12:27 am,     subject: how to delete favourites lists  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

I would like to add my favorite stations to my Vistaquest ITR 100.  How do I do that?  Any instructions?  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at February 14, 2016, 11:29 am,     subject: how to delete favourites lists  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Did you install the listenlive firmware and also download the listenlive firmware manual that explains all that?