Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: Favorite stations for Tunein Last replied to: July 1, 2016, 6:08 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by alg2468 Message # 1     Posted at April 11, 2016, 4:04 am,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Is there any way to go to the Tunein app on the SkyTV radios (like Vistaquest)  radio (which seems to have the most stations) click on the Favorites button on the remote, and have it selected as a favorites station on the radio's My Favorites?  Seems like the FAv button only saves stations from the Internet Radio and TV apps, which have much fewer stations than TuneIN.

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at April 11, 2016, 6:27 am,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

You can select and organize favorites at the tunein website.

Posted by alg2468 Message # 3     Posted at April 11, 2016, 11:09 pm,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  

Hello. 

I just went through the menus at the TuneIn website and organized my Favorite stations there, but at the website it indicates that other than devices like Roku, you have to sign in from your device (in this case the radio) to access your favorites.  After going through the menus at the TuneIN app on the Vistaquest radio, I have not found any way to sign on there.  Instead, the app organized stations by genre and allows you select stations by typing in the full or partial name, location, etc., but you cannot program in your favorites on the remote or radio app. 

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at April 12, 2016, 8:35 am,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  

The steps are:
Create a Tunein account and organize your favorites on their website
Set your Tunein login on the radion (setting smenu) 
Use the Tunein app and get your favorites

Posted by alg2468 Message # 5     Posted at July 1, 2016, 4:37 am,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  

Hello:

I closely followed the stops Penbex listed to have my favorite radio stations from Tunein be accessible on my Vistaquest Radio, but it did not work.  Under the Settings Icon, Application Specific Settings, Tune IN was listed and I typed in my username and password from the Tune In website.  The radio listed it as Tune IN Login OK.  However, when I went to the radio's Tune IN app, the only menus I received were TuneIn Keyword Search (type in the station's name), Local Radio (Local stations are listed), and then genres like Music, Talk, Sports, By Location (change your location), By Language, and Podcasts. No menu for my Favorites in the Tune In App.  So unless I'm doing something wrong, the only way to listen to my favorite stations is by searching by location or name because the favorites cannot be stored.

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at July 1, 2016, 8:08 am,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  

With the login your radio will take over the favoritess list from tunein, but you need to have them marked first.
Did you mark the stations you want as favorite on the tunein site?

Posted by alg2468 Message # 7     Posted at July 1, 2016, 6:08 pm,     subject: Favorite stations for Tunein  

Yes, I marked the stations as favorites directly from Tune IN, logged in Settings, and put in my Tune in name and password, then went to the Tune in app on the radio and...I cannot choose my favorite stations, they are not listed as there 's no menu saying My Favorites in Tune IN.  Just type in the stations'  name or choose by Genre or location.  Oh well, Thanks anyway.