Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: XORO HMT 370 Firmware Recovery Last replied to: July 31, 2016, 7:29 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by grayfield Message # 1     Posted at July 13, 2016, 7:29 pm,     subject: XORO HMT 370 Firmware Recovery  
Registration date: July 12, 2016

After something went wrong with the firmware update from the original Xoro firmware to ListenLive, my unit does not boot past the Xoro Logo screen.

After a bit of experimenting, I found that holding the power and enter keys, while attaching the unit to power, brings up the following option:

“Would you like to recover it now? Yes (Enter) or No (Power Off).”

I tried pressing the Enter key with the firmware files on a 2GB SD card, but all I get is the message "Restored file does not exist!"

I searched this forum and found a post that describes this situation for another unit:
http://www.listenlive.nl/board/search2.php?fid=10

Can I use the recover files on that website (for the 7" version) to reactivate my unit?

Are there better recover files on a better way of reactivating my Xoro?

What is the best ListenLive files to then use with my unit?
I tried with the files from this download: 
LLFirm_V1.52_All_7inch_models.zip
When trying to load it, the unit stood still for over an hour.
How long should it normally take to flash the firmware?

Regards

Peter

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at July 31, 2016, 7:29 am,     subject: XORO HMT 370 Firmware Recovery  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Yes, you need to perform the recovery first.