Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 
 
Forum index Forum: Forum related issues Topic: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350 Last replied to: September 1, 2016, 7:30 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by leno Message # 1     Posted at July 24, 2016, 3:19 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 3 posts
Registration date: July 24, 2016
Status: Offline

Dear community,

 

I just discover your website which really give new hope for My HMT 350.

This is a 510.2 Rm002 model (BB1210BWE)

Until now, it works fine unless I don't have anymore webradio as all of us.

 

Following the procedure, I installed the "Llfirmware Loader V2 For Xoro Hmt350 510.2 Rm002" from my SD card.

The load works fine and reboot.

 

Now, when booting, the listenlive loader 2.0 7-choice menu displays.

I copy the 1.52 firmware files on the root (Llfirm V1.52 All 3.5inch Models) on my sd 2gb FAT replacing the loader one.

I plug it and select option "1) Regular Firmware update (From SD to device)"

After presentation screen, I click on OK to launch and the system raise the followwing error:

Error: "Firmware update file "llfirmware.upd" not found on sd card. Go to forum…"

Despite this file is on the sd card.

 

I'm blocked now.

Try several times with several cards (formated FAT32, FAT...)

 

Any help welcome


Thanks in advance.

Ay

 
Posted by nugpot Message # 2     Posted at August 13, 2016, 6:57 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

I did the same procedure as you described. I could load the new firmware, but I still have no access to any internet radio. There are plenty of apps for different internet TV and radio stations, such as raute.fm YouTube, soundcloud and many more, Apps for weather and news are also supplied. But nothing works on my device except the FM radio app. The connection to my wifi was no problem. But nevertheless, I can only use it as a normal radio.
I really hope someone knows the answer of all these questions.

Best regards
Hans
 
Posted by penbex Message # 3     Posted at August 15, 2016, 8:07 am,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 2216 posts
Registration date: May 21, 2009
Status: Offline

Did you try a factory reset?
The news app should work. it simply reads data from RSS news feeds.
If it stays empty the internet connection from the radio to the net is not working correctly.


 
Posted by nugpot Message # 4     Posted at August 16, 2016, 2:30 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

Quote:
Did you try a factory reset?
The news app should work. it simply reads data from RSS news feeds.
If it stays empty the internet connection from the radio to the net is not working correctly.


well, I found the firstaid package on mega and downloaded it from there.
Then I put iton a SD card, installed the package on my hmt 350. Now I am on v 1.49, internet radios like Tuner and Tunein
work fine, also some TV apps like Classic movie.
I a very happy with this, so far. 
But I noticed that the firmware loader was deleted. So I permanently have to stay on V1.49?
Can I reinstall the loader and how?
 
Posted by penbex Message # 5     Posted at August 16, 2016, 5:53 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 2216 posts
Registration date: May 21, 2009
Status: Offline

When you put the firmware files on an SD card and boot with the card inserted it should bring you into the loader.
 
Posted by nugpot Message # 6     Posted at August 19, 2016, 5:40 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

Quote:
When you put the firmware files on an SD card and boot with the card inserted it should bring you into the loader.
Sorry, what do you mean with "boot"? Is it the normal starting process of the device with the red button on the remote control or starting with the right button on the device itself or any other procedure? Maybe its a a silly question so I hope you don't mind.

On version 1.49 sometimes I am not able to listen to webradio or looking videos, although the net connection is established.
This happens when a red line crosses the ll symbol on the right top of the display. Any idea why this occurs from time to time?
Regards
Hans
 
Posted by nugpot Message # 7     Posted at August 22, 2016, 11:11 am,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

Quote:
When you put the firmware files on an SD card and boot with the card inserted it should bring you into the loader.
thanks, I am again on V.1.52. And it works...
 
Posted by leno Message # 8     Posted at August 24, 2016, 4:14 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 3 posts
Registration date: July 24, 2016
Status: Offline

Quote:

Dear community,

 

I just discover your website which really give new hope for My HMT 350.

This is a 510.2 Rm002 model (BB1210BWE)

Until now, it works fine unless I don't have anymore webradio as all of us.

 

Following the procedure, I installed the "Llfirmware Loader V2 For Xoro Hmt350 510.2 Rm002" from my SD card.

The load works fine and reboot.

 

Now, when booting, the listenlive loader 2.0 7-choice menu displays.

I copy the 1.52 firmware files on the root (Llfirm V1.52 All 3.5inch Models) on my sd 2gb FAT replacing the loader one.

I plug it and select option "1) Regular Firmware update (From SD to device)"

After presentation screen, I click on OK to launch and the system raise the followwing error:

Error: "Firmware update file "llfirmware.upd" not found on sd card. Go to forum…"

Despite this file is on the sd card.

 

I'm blocked now.

Try several times with several cards (formated FAT32, FAT...)

 

Any help welcome


Thanks in advance.

Ay


Dear community, 

I'm glad pb solved for nugpot. 

On my side, I'm still blocked when loading firmware 1.52 (see above)

Is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance

Anthony 
 
Posted by penbex Message # 9     Posted at August 25, 2016, 12:56 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 2216 posts
Registration date: May 21, 2009
Status: Offline

When are you inserting the SD card, before boot or after the menu is displayed?
 
Posted by leno Message # 10     Posted at August 25, 2016, 3:25 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 3 posts
Registration date: July 24, 2016
Status: Offline

Hi, 
Thanks for replying.

I insert the sd card before starting the HMT with power-on button.
I try also to insert SD card after booting but no change, same error.
It is the same sd card used successfully to update the loader beforehand.

Here is the content of the sd card
sd card content

Thanks again
Ay



 
Posted by nugpot Message # 11     Posted at August 25, 2016, 10:26 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

I´ve been happy with firmware 1.52 for a few days, but now the same happens as with firmware 1.49 after some days. The "LL" Symbol is crossed with a red line although net connection is established.
There are no entrys anymore in any plugin, only fm radio is still working.
Any idea why this happens??
 
Posted by penbex Message # 12     Posted at August 25, 2016, 10:51 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 2216 posts
Registration date: May 21, 2009
Status: Offline

The red line through the LL symbol is NOT important. It simply means that the server was not reached in time.
It is useless to reflash the firmware, you should avoid reflashing as much as possible anyway.
This symbol also should not remove any cached channel lists (but could cause failure to load updates from the server) and should also not affect for example the tunein application and the many other streaming apps.
So, try Tunein for example or so and see of that is working. If not, then the whole internet connection is failing. 


 
Posted by nugpot Message # 13     Posted at September 1, 2016, 7:30 pm,     subject: Cannot load firmware 1.52 on HMT350  
Messages: 15 posts
Registration date: August 12, 2016
Status: Offline

Everything is working fine now. I have been successful by changing the mode to static internet connection.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful firmware!