Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Dutch / Nederlands Topic: Efteling radio Last replied to: September 20, 2016, 8:35 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by Maastricht Message # 1     Posted at September 19, 2016, 8:30 pm,     subject: Efteling radio  
Registration date: September 19, 2016

Dear all,

My kids really likes to listen to Efteling radio which is broadcasted in The Netherlands via DAB+. However Efteling changed their channel from radio 538 to MTVNL. Because MTVNL's signal is very weak where we live our brand new DAB+ radio now became useless.

Therefore I was hoping to help them with an old Arnova internet radio of which I updated the firmware tonight. Within the internet radio app I am able to find three different "Efteling radio" channels however none of these work. Is someone maybe able to help us?

My kids will be extremely gratefull!

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at September 20, 2016, 8:35 pm,     subject: Efteling radio  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi,
I checked the three entries you found and the newest one works fine.
I don't know the reason for the problem on you radio machine at the moment - we have to find it out.
I deleted the two defect records to cleanup our station list at first.
Pleas select the remaining one again and put it into your MyFavorites.

Efteling Kids Radio

Please try again. What is the result?

Nobi