Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Stations of Radio France missing Last replied to: Never Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by luds Message # 1     Posted at November 13, 2016, 1:16 pm,     subject: Stations of Radio France missing  
Registration date: November 13, 2016

Hello,

the broadcast group Radio France recently change the web addresses of their Radio Stations. Could you be so kind and add the new URLs to the WorldStation list? That would be great. You can find the list at: http://www.radiofrance.fr/sites/default/files/pages_uploaded_files/radio_france_-_adresses_flux_mp3_-_octobre_2016.pdf
The list is quite long, I know. But as I understand, there is no way to add a station to my K├Ânig HAV-IR 21 radio other than by adding it to WorldStation. On ShoutCast I did not find the french stations.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Regards

lutz

EDIT: as no one replied up to now, is there anything I can do? I could prepare the raw list to a more machine friendly format or do something other to get the french stations back on my radio.

(Last Edited by luds on December 6, 2016, 12:54 pm)

EDIT II: I figured it finally, that I can add the stations myself. I added the most urgent already and I'll see for the rest in the upcoming days.

Thanks a lot for this great service!!!

(Last Edited by luds on December 8, 2016, 9:00 pm)