Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Device: SkyTC - KMP510 (Envivo Otek Xenta Arnova) Topic: vistaquest vq-itr100 batteries heating while work on ac adapter Last replied to: December 24, 2016, 9:52 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by striker Message # 1     Posted at December 23, 2016, 6:26 am,     subject: vistaquest vq-itr100 batteries heating while work on ac adapter  
Registration date: November 28, 2016

hello!
I bought on Ebay this device, downloaded the boot loader and the firmware here, thank you!
Before updating the firmware, I installed the batteries in case of power interruption. After updating the firmware and configuring the device turned out to be a very hot bottom, the batteries is heated to a high temperature. I pulled them, everything else works fine.
What's wrong with the work on batteries?

sorry for bad english kanguage.

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at December 24, 2016, 9:52 am,     subject: vistaquest vq-itr100 batteries heating while work on ac adapter  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

I guess a short circuit in the battery supply. A short test can confirm that.
Shortly batteries inserted and switch the device without external power supply.
I think the device does not become active - the current runs into the short circuit.
Batteries immediately out again!
When all functions work well: no repair - operate the device using ext. power supply only.
To run this device with batteries is not worthwhile.