Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Help adding a radio station Last replied to: January 7, 2017, 10:00 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by DrChandra Message # 1     Posted at January 4, 2017, 7:31 pm,     subject: Help adding a radio station  
Registration date: January 4, 2017

Hello everybody.

I've been trying to figure it out how to add a radio station to the playlist. Even thougth I´ve read the instructions it's kinda confusing to me. Anyone willing to add this radio station to the playlist  http://www.rock101.com.mx/ thanks a lot.

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at January 5, 2017, 11:04 am,     subject: Help adding a radio station  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi DrChandra,
 why do you want to add this station?

An entry called Rock101 already exists on our database since May 24, 2011.
Please click this link and verify:  Rock101

As far as I can see, it's the same station. Please tell me, if I'm wrong.

Regards, Nobi

Posted by DrChandra Message # 3     Posted at January 6, 2017, 2:20 am,     subject: Help adding a radio station  

Quote:
Hi DrChandra,
 why do you want to add this station?

An entry called Rock101 already exists on our database since May 24, 2011.
Please click this link and verify:  Rock101

As far as I can see, it's the same station. Please tell me, if I'm wrong.

Regards, Nobi

Hello Nobi.
Thanks for your kind and quick response. It's correct, we are talking about the same radio station, However it's not included in Audiotron's radio list. I have checked more than twice and it's noth there. Would you mind to add it for me please? Very appreciated your help.

Kind Regards

Alvaro H Romero

Posted by DrChandra Message # 4     Posted at January 6, 2017, 8:28 pm,     subject: Help adding a radio station  

Hello Nobi.
Thanks for your kind and quick response. It's correct, we are talking about the same radio station, However it's not included in Audiotron's radio list. I have checked more than twice and it's noth there. Would you mind to add it for me please? Very appreciated your help.

Kind Regards

Alvaro H Romero
Edit

Posted by Nobi Message # 5     Posted at January 6, 2017, 10:15 pm,     subject: Help adding a radio station on TurtleBeach Audiotron  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hello Alvaro,
I expected an ListenLive firmware driven radio. Your Audiotron machine seems to me to be different.
I had a look on Audiotron support in the forum. I don't have the technical knowledge for this business.
We have to look for a TurtleBeach Audiotron skilled person to take over.

Sorry, I'm not able to assist.

Best regards, Nobi   

Posted by penbex Message # 6     Posted at January 7, 2017, 10:00 am,     subject: Help adding a radio station  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

Our database also powers the Audiotron's.
The Audiotron (AT) is not capable of playing most modern streams.. like AAC 
Also has issues with various playlist types. It supports mp3 and wma streams and m3u and pls playlists. 
The playlist should not contain more modern stuff as the AT's are old and not updated for a long time.
When a station has a playlist with unsupported commands that lock up the AT it usually is possible to get the redirection from the playlist and use that for the AT.

Users can select their own favorites from the database and have to try if the stream works on the radio.. 
or when no user favorites are selected they are serviced with one large 1000 station list that is maintained by Hiran one of our very dedicated users who owns an AT and tests each station to be working before putting it on that list..
I dont think it can be much longer than the 1000 stations.