Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: ListenLive Firmware development Topic: Icecast Last replied to: July 15, 2017, 7:45 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by alg2468 Message # 1     Posted at July 13, 2017, 4:12 am,     subject: Icecast  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello:

The Icecast APP is filled with so many radio stations of all categories. My only question is is there a way to search by name or category for specific radio stations as there are over 2400 stations.

Thank you.

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at July 14, 2017, 6:09 pm,     subject: Icecast  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi,
Please assist me to understand this ICECAST inquiry on the PENBEX forum - I have no idea currently!

Nobi  

Posted by alg2468 Message # 3     Posted at July 15, 2017, 1:43 am,     subject: Icecast  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello Nobi:

I could have posted this inquiry on the wrong forum, but Icecast is an application on the SkyTC radios (like Internet Radio, Youtube, TuneIn, Shoutcast, Tuner, etc). It contains over 2400 radio stations, but there's no way I know of to program and select you favorite stations, you just have to scan over all the radio stations to find the one you want.

Thanks.

Posted by penbex Message # 4     Posted at July 15, 2017, 7:45 am,     subject: Icecast  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

At the moment I dont think there is any other way.. I will take a look to see what can be done.