Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Website related issues Topic: Cannot recall username Last replied to: September 4, 2017, 2:14 pm Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by alg2468 Message # 1     Posted at July 24, 2017, 2:50 pm,     subject: Cannot recall username  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello:

I have several Vistaquest radios that I bought and set up my relatives and on one of them I cannot recall the username and password.  On my Vistaquest radio, I went to the Settings icon, and to the menu whereby you can see all of the hundreds of usernames registered with Listenlive, but cannot recall one of them I set up for my parents, which I did in April 2017.  Is there any way I can retrieve the username/password combination? Any help is appreciated.

Posted by penbex Message # 2     Posted at September 4, 2017, 2:14 pm,     subject: Cannot recall username  
Registration date: May 21, 2009

I can not retrieve passwords.
For security reasons, all passwords on the server are stored in a one-way encrypted form. 
This means that I can not decrypt a password and tell what it was. 
I can only delete accounts or reset an account by setting a new password (that is if you know the account name).