Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Dutch / Nederlands Topic: Konig hav ir 20 'service not available' Last replied to: October 10, 2017, 7:39 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by kimplacido Message # 1     Posted at October 7, 2017, 6:47 pm,     subject: Konig hav ir 20 'service not available'  
Registration date: December 26, 2014

Hello,
Since august i can't listen to a couple of belgium radio stations anymore, they did an update of the URL's, and since then they don't work anymore, the radio say's SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

i tried an upgrade online but the radio said, NO SOURCE
 i did a full reset and installed the custom firmware of this site, that worked before. (HAV-IR20_21_22_23-2.0.0.8c)

this is the site that confirms the change of url
https://radio1.be/nieuwe-streaming-urls-voor-vrt-radio

is there maybe a way that i can make my own upg file so i can put the new url's in it? i think i have read it in this forum, but i can't find it anymore..

Kind regards

Kim

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at October 8, 2017, 7:41 am,     subject: Konig hav ir 20  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hello Kim,

Many thanks for the information about the changes at VRT radio.
All our station records mentioned in the list of VRT have been updated accordingly: Streamingslinks radio

Nobi

Posted by kimplacido Message # 3     Posted at October 9, 2017, 5:50 pm,     subject: Konig hav ir 20 (solved)  
Registration date: December 26, 2014

Hello,

many thanks for your quick reply.

You were right. the database was ok, but the radio station still didn't work!

But then i noticed in your reply, that you said all ''VRT'' radio stations are up to date.
i had radio 1, radio 2, radio klara in my favorites, but when the url's got updated, they changed the names into VRT radio 1, and VRT radio 2 and VRT radio.....

so i searched for VRT radio.... and now everything works again.
the broken links are still in the database with the old names.

Kind regards

Kim

thanks again for your help

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at October 10, 2017, 7:39 am,     subject: Konig hav ir 20  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi Kim,
Thanks for the hint. I think the station names using VRT (Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroep) are a valid and the better version.
Therefore I removed the Radio 1, Radio 2 station records from database today. 

Nobi