Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Fox News Talk Radio Last replied to: December 12, 2017, 10:21 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by alg2468 Message # 1     Posted at December 9, 2017, 3:17 am,     subject: Fox News Talk Radio  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello:

Fox News Talk Radio from the US is not streaming right now, at least not on the radio, but it is working on their internet website at https://radio.foxnews.com/fox-news-talk/.  I have tried all four entries in the Florida and New York state databases. It's one of my favorite news stations broadcasting its own talk shows and replays of the shows - the audio portion - on the Fox News and Fox Business Channels, available on cable TV and satellite TV.

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at December 10, 2017, 1:07 pm,     subject: Fox News Talk Radio  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Hi,
There were three records for FOX NEWS TALK on our database. I have removed two invalid ones.
You may have to look for the third one. I hope, it will do the job for us and for you.

All of the three records have been created for Florida. The main office of FOX NEWS TALK is in New York.
I did not change this.
There are a lot of records dedicated to a wrong country. I do not have a tool for switching or changing the country.
I would have to delete the original record and I have to create a valid one with all the required data belonging to the right country.
I am sorry, but after weighing the importance, I decided that I would not complete this time-consuming project until all functional issues have been resolved.

Nobi  

Posted by alg2468 Message # 3     Posted at December 11, 2017, 3:00 am,     subject: Fox News Talk Radio  
Registration date: August 29, 2015

Hello Nobi:

Thank you for correcting the issue with Fox News.  The Fox News Entry from Florida works again. It is appreciated.

Posted by Nobi Message # 4     Posted at December 12, 2017, 10:21 am,     subject: Fox News Talk Radio  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Status at 11:20 CET, 05:20 a.m. EST

I can read the information since several hours:
  Topic
  Fox News Talk Radio

Last replied
  December 11, 2017, 3:00
  Last post by alg2468

But that is all of the information I have. There is still no text update visible to me.
The last input shown to me is in 'Fox News Talk Radio'

Posted
  December 10, 2017, 1:07 pm
  by Nobi

I will return here when this problem is solved.

Nobi