Home Live Radio Podcast Live TV Vodcast Forum Files Login Register :     Contact : 

Forum index Forum: Missing Stations Topic: Server connection failed, try again later... Last replied to: April 1, 2019, 6:32 am Back to post view
AuthorPostOptions
Posted by reanalog Message # 1     Posted at March 29, 2019, 12:45 pm,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  
Registration date: September 24, 2015

Hello. Tell me, please, I have a problem with auto power on internet radio. When I turn on the media player, I have the auto-on feature for Internet radio turned on. With one radio station, I get an error: "Server connection failed, try again later ... press any button." When you press any button and re-select this radio station, there are no problems, the connection goes the first time. On other radio stations, this problem is not observed. What could be the problem?

Posted by Nobi Message # 2     Posted at March 30, 2019, 4:57 pm,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  
Registration date: April 27, 2013

Assuming you are talking about an LL-driven radio device, I would like to know if the described problem is dedicated to one specific radio station.
Or is it always the first selected? If it is only with a single station, please tell us which one it is.

Posted by reanalog Message # 3     Posted at March 30, 2019, 8:29 pm,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  

Yes, it always happens with only one radio station. Its name is - Zaycev.FM RnB ( Зайцев.FM )

Posted by reanalog Message # 4     Posted at March 30, 2019, 8:40 pm,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  

Maybe if you change the url address of the stream and there will be no problem !! ??? Another url of the flow of this station: https://zaycevfm.cdnvideo.ru/ZaycevFM_rnb_192.ogg

Posted by Nobi Message # 5     Posted at March 31, 2019, 12:27 pm,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  
    Registration date: April 27, 2013

Different versions of Zaycev.FM RnB became available now.
    You may try those records now. Hopefully one of it suits your requirements.

Good luck!

Posted by reanalog Message # 6     Posted at April 1, 2019, 6:32 am,     subject: Server connection failed, try again later...  

Thank you for the added stream of this radio.